Below are the policies that govern the use and distribution of GBF Media. GBF Media includes all sermon audio, book content, GraceNotes content, and all website content, including but not limited to audio, text, video, graphic designs, and photography.
Below are the policies that govern the use and distribution of all sermon audio.
(1) You are free to duplicate and distribute GBF sermon audio, but only in their full-length versions, without any modification to the audio.
(2) You may not charge for any duplication or distribution of sermon audio, even if you incur a cost for duplication and distribution.
(3) You may link to messages at the GBF website, but you may not post them on your own website.
(4) If you create a CD or DVD of a sermon, please including the following information:
- Grace Bible Fellowship
- Copyright [Current Year, Speaker]
- Used by Permission.
(5) You may not include personal or institutional information on the CD or DVD.
Below are the policies that govern the use and distribution of GBF Print Media.
Our books are published by GBF Press and can be purchased at Amazon.com. All normal copyright laws and citation guidelines apply to these works.
GraceNotes is our quarterly newsletter. Each contributor to GraceNotes owns their content. All normal copyright laws and citation guidelines apply to the articles in GraceNotes. You may link to and quote from these articles, but you may not republish them in any format without the express written permission of Grace Bible Fellowship.
We make use of stock photos and common graphics on our website, as well as creating original text, video, and visual content. We cannot restrict the use of stock photos or common graphics. You are also free to use all original website content that does not include the items listed above (Sermon Audio, Books, GraceNotes).
We reserve the right to revoke or modify these permissions at any time.